How to Melt Chocolate in a Crock Pot
Here is how to melt chocolate in a crock pot. Chocolate has a low melting point. Therefore, it does not require excessive heat to melt it. Melting chocolate in a crock pot helps to heat the chocolate safely and allows the cook to spend time on other projects meanwhile. Chocolate is melted on the lowest heat as excessive heat may result in a burnt flavor. This blog will tell you exactly how to melt chocolate in a crock pot.
1. Wipe the crock pot from the inner side to ensure that there are no drops of water.
2. Plug in and turn on the crock pot at low setting.
3. Place the chocolate inside the crock pot and cover it. On the low setting, let the crock pot heat for about three hours.
4. When you turn it off, do not remove the lid allowing the heat to spread through the chocolate for at least two hours.
5. The chocolate is now melted. Stir it thoroughly and ready to be prepared.