Superfood Chocolate Truffles and Dipped Fruit (1/2)超級生食水果沾松露巧克力
|For chocolate mix|
|Cacao butter||1 Cup (16 tbs), shaved|
|Cacao powder||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Mesquite powder||1 Tablespoon|
|Maca powder||1 Tablespoon|
|Goji berries||1 Tablespoon (Optional)|
|Cacao nibs||1 Tablespoon (Optional)|
|Banana||1⁄2 , sliced (Optional)|
|Strawberries||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), chopped (Optional)|
|For chocolate dipped fruits|
|Frozen banana||1 , peeled, cut in half|
|Strawberries||1 Cup (16 tbs), cleaned with stem|
|Goji berries||1 Tablespoon (as required) (Optional)|
|Hemp seeds||1 Tablespoon (as required) (Optional)|
1. In a bowl put the cacao butter. Put it on a double boiler and melt it.
2. CHOCOLATE MIX: To the melted cacao butter, add mesquite powder, maca powder and mix it well till combined and smooth.
3. TRUFFLES: Pour the chocolate mix into a squirt bottle. Take an ice tray or candy tray and fill it with the chocolate mixture.
4. Decorate with goji berries, cacao nibs, banana or strawberries and place it in the freezer for around 2 minutes or till hardened.
5. FRUITS DIPPED IN CHOCOLATE: Take each strawberry and dip it in the chocolate mix (Step 2). Place it on a parchment lined tray.
6. Skewer each banana half on a long skewer and dip it in the chocolate mix. Sprinkle goji berries or cacao nibs all over. Place it in the parchment lined tray.
7. Place the tray in the freezer for 1 or 2 minutes or till the chocolate hardens.
8. In a serving plate, serve the truffles and fruits as dessert.
If the chocolate is too thick, then place it in a bowl of hot water. It will thin down. If it is too thin add more cacao powder.