Wheat-Free Chocolate Chip Cookies
|Soft butter||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Raw sugar||2 1⁄4 Cup (36 tbs)|
|Barley flour||8 Cup (128 tbs)|
|Baking soda||1 Teaspoon|
|Baking powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Dark chocolate chips||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
* Preheat oven to 350oF.
* Cream together the butter and raw sugar. Add the vanilla and eggs and mix until smooth.
* Combine the barley flour, baking soda, and baking powder.
* Mix together the dry ingredients and the butter mixture.
* Stir in the dark chocolate chips.
* Scoop balls of the dough onto parchment paper covered cookie sheets and flatten with a fork that has been dipped into hot water.
* Bake 10 to 12 minutes, or until the bottom is golden.
* Remove from the tray and cool on a wire rack.
* (makes approximately 5 dozen)