Chocolate cookie bark is a sweet treat. You can get all the family members to help you with this dish, specially the kids. Kids love chocolate and they will love these cookies. They are simple to make, there is no need of oven for these cookies. Chocolate cookie bark are fun to make.
Semi-sweet baking chocolate
12 Ounce (1 Package)
Baking white chocolate
8 Ounce (1 Package)
1. Melt semi sweet and white chocolate in microwave.
2. Put the oreo cookies in a plastic bag and crumble them.
3. Cover a cookie sheet with a wax sheet.
4. Add peanut butter to the white chocolate and mix well.
5. Pour half oreos to white chocolate and another half into white cookies.
6. Spoon the cookies on the cookie sheets alternating colors.
7. Using a knife marble them.
8. Chill it for one hour.
9. Turn it over and break it with a hammer.
10. Chocolate cookie bar is ready to serve.
Want a sweet delight which is very easy and you can even take help from your children to make it easier? Chef Tawnya is keeping up with her promise of delivering meals on the rush and as a part of it she shows this quick and easy dessert. She clearly differentiates yours and your kid's part of duties while making this dessert. Her suggestion on wrapping them in decorative wrappers or packing in tin and gifting also sounds great.