Easy, guilt-free, crisp "chips", made only from kale, a bit of oil and some salt? Yes please!
1. Preheat the oven to 130 degrees Celsius.
2. Remove the thick stalks from the kale leaves and then tear them up into large pieces - about 5cm across.
3. Place the kale pieces in a colander and wash them thoroughly and then shake off any water.
4. Arrange the kale over two large baking sheets. Sprinkle the oil and salt over both sheets and massage it into the kale.
5. Bake for about 20 minutes, gently turning the kale every 5 minutes or so.
6. Serve the chips with fresh fruit juice.
You can flavor the chips by sprinkling some cumin or chili.