Ok, before you get freaked out… these are uh-amazing. They’re basically crack… in a vegetable chip form. I’m not a huge fan of kale in general but everyone has been talking about these and how delicious they were I decided to give them a try. They’re very healthy but at the same time they’ll satisfy that greasy (delicious) potato chip craving you’re having.
1 Pound, leaves removed and torn into large pieces
Cracked black pepper
Grated parmigiano reggiano
3 Tablespoon (Optional)
1. Preheat the oven to 300 F.
2. Line two baking sheets with parchment paper.
3. Cut the kale leaves from the stems and tear the leaves into large pieces.
4. In a large bowl put the torn kale leaves, drizzle with olive oil, sprinkle salt and toss well to coated.
5. Arrange them in a single layer on the baking sheets and bake for 25 minutes or until they shrunk and get little brown in colour.
6. Remove the kale leaves from oven and transfer into a large bowl.
7. When the leaves are still warm sprinkle them with lemon juice, Parmesan cheese, salt and cracked black pepper, and toss well to coat.
8. Put the kale chips in a large bowl and serve as desired.