1. In a baking dish, put chocolate chips. Place it in microwave for a minute. Fold and mix it well.
2. Return it to oven and heat again for 20 seconds.
3. Now, dip banana slices, one at a time, into the melted chocolate. Coat it well.
4. On a foil, place chocolate coated banana.
5. Top them with M&M, chocolate chips, and Butterfinger.
6. Place the foil in refrigerator for 30 minutes, or until cold and firm.
7. Serve dark chocolate banana chips chill.
You can add a little bit of oil into your chocolate. Oil will keep it melted for long.