Learn how to make kale chips at home in your oven. The almond butter has protein and good fat which will balance your blood sugar. The kale is full of vitamins and minerals including folate which research says will boost your mood.
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)
1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)
1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), chopped
Extra virgin olive oil
2 Clove (10 gm), chopped
White miso/Yellow miso
Apple cider vinegar
Rushed red pepper
1 1⁄2 Pound (leaves dried, stems removed and torn into 2” medium size pieces, stems discarded)
Celtic sea salt
1. Preheat the oven to 200 degrees.
2. In a blender or food processor, puree all of the ingredients except the kale and salt.
3. Grease 3 large rimmed baking sheets with olive oil.
4. Place kale in a bowl. Drizzle the almond butter mixture over the kale and rub each leaf to season evenly.
5. Arrange the kale on the sheets in an even layer and season with salt.
6. Bake for about 100 minutes or until the leaves are crisp.
7. Turn the pans a few times so they all cook evenly.
8. Let them cool and use a spatula to carefully lift the kale chips off of the baking sheets.
9. Serve chips as a healthy anytime snack.
You can store chips in an aright container or plastic bag.