1. Preheat the oven to 200 degrees.
2. Wash and cut the sweet potatoes into thin slices.
3. In a bowl, put the sweet potato slices,
4. Pour olive oil. Toss it well to coat all the slices.
5. Season it with Cajun seasoning and toss it again.
6. Take a baking tray and spray non- stick cooking spray.
7. Arrange the slices on the tray evenly spaced.
8. Bake it in the oven till crisp. Flip it after 15 minutes to bake the other side till crisp.
9. Serve it in a bowl with drinks.
This can also be stored in air tight containers.
Do not bake it at more than 200 degrees as they will get burned.