1. Wash the kale leaves and throw away the central stem.
2. Soak the sunflower seeds in a cup of water.
3. In a blender, put the sunflower seeds, salt, lemon juice and water and blend to a fine paste.
4. Divide the paste equally in three bowls.
5. To the first bowl, add nutritional yeast and cayenne pepper and mix well.
6. To the second bowl, add the curry powder and mix well.
7. To the third bowl, add the minced dill, parsley, onion powder, garlic powder and black pepper.
8. Massage three batches of kale with the three different marinades.
9. Place them in the dehydrator. Make sure you lay them out on the tray in a single layer and keep them as big as possible.
10. Once done, serve alongside your favorite dip.