1) Take 2 bunches of kale, wash them and make them dry.
2) Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
3) Chop the kale and keep aside.
4) Drizzle little olive oil on the chopped kale. Mix the kale properly.
5) Put the kale in oven at 400 degrees for 10-15 minutes.
6) Take flavored packet and sprinkle little on the kale.
7) Take the garbanzo beans and roast in the oven at 400 degrees. Add ranch dressing powder or any other seasonings (if required) to make it spicy.
8) Serve the chips and roasted chickpeas in a serving plate.
kale chips is not only a crunchy snack but nutritious as well. Kale is an excellent source of vitamins and fiber. Make these chips more flavored by adding some spices or flavors. Check out the video for more detail.