Gold Chip Chick Chests
|Whole chicken breasts||5 , boned|
|Pineapple juice||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Sour cream||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Milk||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Canned cream of celery soup||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
|Canned deviled ham||6 Ounce (2 Cans Of 3 Ounce Each)|
|Green pepper||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), finely chopped|
|Potato chips||2 1⁄2 Cup (40 tbs), crushed (Jays)|
|Melted butter||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
1. In a non-metallic dish, place the chicken breasts and pour the pineapple juice over them Let the chicken marinate for 1 hour at room temperature or cover dish and place in the refrigerator, overnight.
2. Drain and reserve 1/2 cup of the juice.
3. Preheat the oven to 375°F.
4. In a medium bowl, combine the sour cream, milk, soup and 1 can devilled ham. Blend well.
5. Stir in the green pepper.
6. In a shallow dish, combine 1 can devilled ham with potato chips and butter.
7. Dip each chicken breast in the soup mixture then coat with ham and potato mixture.
8. Arrange on a baking sheet.
9. Drizzle each with a little pineapple juice.
10. Bake in the hot oven for 15 minutes.
11. Turn baste with pineapple juice continue to bake another 15 to 20 minutes until chicken is tender and crust is golden.
12. Serve the chicken with a fresh citrus salad.
Calories 932 Calories from Fat 498
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 57 g87.1%
Saturated Fat 20.5 g102.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 137.1 mg45.7%
Sodium 1175.8 mg49%
Total Carbohydrates 63 g20.9%
Dietary Fiber 5.4 g21.7%
Sugars 8.6 g
Protein 46 g91.6%
Vitamin A 10.4% Vitamin C 87.4%
Calcium 8.5% Iron 16%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet