In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make Crispy Sweet Potato Chips. These are made from fresh, peeled sweet potatoes, which are quickly fried in peanut oil and topped with ground coarse sea salt.
4 (red or white, as many needed)
1 Cup (16 tbs) (For deep frying)
Coarse sea salt
1. Peel the sweet potato and then slice into thin slices lengthwise. Store in water until ready to fry.
2. When ready to fry, drain off the water and pat dry potato slices with paper towel.
3. Heat 1 inch of peanut oil to 350 degree F.
4. Carefully place a few slices of sweet potatoes into hot oil and fry until golden. Drain on paper towel.
5. Immediately grind coarse sea salt over the top.
Who doesn't like to eat and enjoy crispy chips. See this impressive video that shares a recipe to make sweet potato chips. Join Betty in her kitchen as she prepares these super delicious crispy chips in just a few minutes. Take a look and impress your family and friends with these crispy treats.