Oven Fried Zucchini Chips
|Zucchini||3 Medium, cut into 1/4 inch thick slice|
|Reduced calorie italian salad dressing||2 Tablespoon|
|Fine dried breadcrumbs||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|All-purpose flour||2 Tablespoon|
|Grated parmesan cheese||2 Tablespoon|
|Freshly ground black pepper||1⁄8 Teaspoon|
|Vegetable cooking spray||1|
1. Pre heat an oven at 237.5 C (475F).
2. In a small bowl, combine egg and dressing. Mix well and keep aside.
3. In a small bowl, combine bread crumbs, flour, cheese and pepper. Mix well and keep aside.
4. Grease baking tray with vegetable spray and keep aside.
5. Dip zucchini slices in egg mixture and then coat evenly with breadcrumbs. Place on greased baking tray.
6. Bake in pre heated oven for 5 minutes, turning them once, till they are golden brown in colour.
7. Once baked, remove from oven.
8. Transfer on to a dessert platter and serve warm.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 516 Calories from Fat 157
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 18 g27.2%
Saturated Fat 7.5 g37.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 237.9 mg79.3%
Sodium 853.7 mg35.6%
Total Carbohydrates 62 g20.7%
Dietary Fiber 7.9 g31.5%
Sugars 12.5 g
Protein 31 g61.4%
Vitamin A 28.6% Vitamin C 149%
Calcium 49.1% Iron 32.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet