Fish and Chip Balls
|Smoked haddock fillets||1⁄2 Pound, poached, skinned and flaked (225 gram)|
|Cream cheese||6 Ounce, softened (175 gram)|
|Lemon juice||2 Teaspoon|
|Freshly chopped parsley||15 Milliliter (1 tablespoon)|
|Black pepper||To Taste|
|Potato crisps||2 Ounce, crushed (50 gram)|
1) Chop the parsley.
3) In a bowl, put all the ingredients, except the potato crisps.
4) Beat them well and mix thoroughly.
5) Make 30 balls from the mixture.
6) Roll each ball in crushed crisps.
and press them well on the mixture.
7) Open freeze the balls until firm.
8) Take out the balls from the freezer and in a rigid container pack the balls in layers with each layer of balls seperated with a foil sheet.
9) Seal the container, label it and again place in the freezer.
10) On a serving platter, place the balls.
11) Let them thaw at room temperature for around 2 hours and serve.