Mini Chip Marshmallow Glaze
|Sugar||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Chips||1 Cup (16 tbs) (Hershey'S Mini)|
|Marshmallow creme||3 Tablespoon|
|Hot water||1 Tablespoon (Or More)|
1. In a small saucepan, combine the sugar and water.
2. Place pan on a medium heat and bring to a boil, stirring to dissolve the sugar.
3. Once the liquid begins to boil, do not stir.
4. Take the pan off the heat and dump in the Mini Chips. Stir quickly until melted.
5. Add marshmallow creme and stir vigorously until well blended.
6. To adjust the consistency of the frosting, add a little hot water, 1 teaspoon at a time.
7. Use the glaze immediately. This recipe makes about 1 cup glaze that can be used for 1 9-inch cake or 1 batch of cupcakes.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 609 Calories from Fat 119
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 13 g20.8%
Saturated Fat 3.9 g19.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 209 mg8.7%
Total Carbohydrates 123 g41%
Dietary Fiber 1.6 g6.3%
Sugars 97.6 g
Protein 2 g4.7%
Vitamin A Vitamin C 11.2%
Calcium 1% Iron 3.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet