Fried Celeriac Chips
|Olive oil/Vegetable oil||2 Teaspoon|
|Peeled sliced celeriac||2 Cup (32 tbs) (celery root or knob)|
|Chopped scallion||2 Tablespoon|
|White pepper||1 Dash|
1) In a 9-inch nonstick skillet, heat oil.
2) To this, add the celeriac.
3) Over high heat, cook this for 5 minutes, or until golden brown. Stir constantly while cooking.
4) To this, add the remaining ingredients and mix well.
5) Cook until the ingredients are heated well, for 30 seconds.
6) Serve the Fried Celeriac Chips as an appetizer, in decorative plates.