|Frozen spinach||1 Pound, thawed (450 gram)|
|Semolina||415 Milliliter (1 2/3 cups)|
|Vegetable oil||1 Teaspoon|
|Salt||15 Milliliter (1 tablespoon)|
|Grated parmesan cheese||60 Milliliter (1/4 cup)|
|Freshly ground black pepper||1 Teaspoon|
|Dried oregano||1 Teaspoon|
|Onion salt||1 Teaspoon|
|Garlic salt||1 Teaspoon|
|Vegetable oil||2 Cup (32 tbs) (for deep frying)|
1) Dry the spinach thoroughly with tea towel, cho[p finely, if mixing by hand.
2) In a food processor, blend the spinach with rest of the ingredients, except the frying oil, until a smooth ball of dough is formed.
3) Knead the dough about 6 minutes, until smooth and elastic, then cover with a damp cloth or plastic wrap and allow to stand for 30 minutes.
4) Divide the ball into four pieces and roll out each piece very thinly with a rolling pin or pasta machine. Sprinkle each sheet lightly with the flour and allow to stand for 15 minutes.
5) With a sharp knife or a pastry cutting wheel, cut the sheets into rectangles of about 2 x 3/4 inches.
6) In a pan, heat the frying oil to 365°F (185°C), fry the chips in batches for 5 to 10 seconds, if deep-frying, or 5 to 8 seconds each side, if shallow-frying.
7) Remove the chips with a slotted spoon and drain on paper towels.
8) Serve the Spinach Chips, immediately on individual serving plates.