1) Set your oven to 450 degrees F.
2) Peel your Jicama. The skin is kind of tough, but using a regular potato peeler will do the trick.
3) Use your potato peeler to make the Jicama slices. The trick is to make the slices as thin as possible.
4) Spray down a cookie sheet with Olive Oil Spray and start laying down your Jicama slices and spray the top sides of the slices with Olive Oil Spray. Sprinkle the top sides with Sea Salt.
5) Pop in the oven for about 10 minutes or until the edges start to turn brown and the chips are crunchy. Rotate the cookie sheet a few times throughout the cooking process.
Do you have a habit of snacking in between your meals? Here's something that you can munch on without being worried about the calories. Watch this video to learn how you can prepare these Baked Jicama Chips in your own kitchen.