Oven Baked Rosemary Chips
|Baking potatoes||2 1⁄4 Pound, scrubbed (3 Potatoes)|
|Vegetable oil spray/Nonstick olive oil spray||4|
|Dried rosemary/Dried thyme / dried italian herbs||1 Teaspoon (For Sprinkling)|
1) Preheat oven to 350'F.
2) Using a mandoline or hand-held sheer, thinly slice the potatoes crosswise (about 1/8 inch thick).
3) With nonstick olive oil spray several sheet pans and arrange potato slices in a single layer on top.
4) Spray top of the potatoes lightly with olive oil spray.
5) Bake in a preheated oven for 15 to 20 minutes till golden.
6) Remove the ones that are done and bake rest of it in the oven.
7) Line a pan with paper towels and transfer chips into it.
8) Sprinkle salt, seasoning alternatives and rosemary over them while still hot.
Calories 222 Calories from Fat 17
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 2 g3%
Saturated Fat 0.38 g1.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 111.5 mg4.6%
Total Carbohydrates 47 g15.8%
Dietary Fiber 3.8 g15.4%
Sugars 1.6 g
Protein 6 g11.1%
Vitamin A 0.8% Vitamin C 25.5%
Calcium 4.9% Iron 14.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet