|Pita breads||6 Large|
|Olive oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Butter flavored sprinkles||1 Tablespoon|
|Dried oregano||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Black pepper||1⁄4 Teaspoon, ground|
|Chili powder||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
1. Cut each pita in half to form 2 pockets.
2. With best possible care, separate two pockets into two semicircles by cutting open the closed edges.
3. Take a small cup and add in it oil, sprinkles, oregano, pepper and chili powder.
4. Brush the interior of each pita with these combined ingredients.
5. Cut and size each of the pita pieces into 4 wedges.
6. Arrange the chips in a single layer on large baking sheets.
7. Bake at 375° for 5 - 10 minutes, or until the chips become crisp.
8. Serve the chips in warm condition.
Calories 320 Calories from Fat 49
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 6 g8.5%
Saturated Fat 0.71 g3.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 518 mg21.6%
Total Carbohydrates 57 g19%
Dietary Fiber 2.6 g10.3%
Sugars 2.9 g
Protein 9 g17.8%
Vitamin A 2.7% Vitamin C 0.96%
Calcium 9.5% Iron 9.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet