Golden Sesame Chips
|Refrigerated butterflake package/Flake rolls||1|
|Melted butter/Margarine||2 Tablespoon|
|Sesame seeds||2 Tablespoon|
1. Grease 2 cookie sheets with oil or butter
2. Preheat the oven to 375°F
3. Separate the flake rolls into 12 rolls, then pull apart buttery layers to get 5 or 6 rounds from each.
4. Arrange in a single layer on cookie sheets.
5. Use a pastry brush to glaze rounds with melted butter or margarine
6. Generously sprinkle with sesame seeds.
7. Bake in preheated oven for 10 minutes until golden and crisp
8. Serve the chips hot with your dip, salsa or relish