Golden Sesame Chips
|Refrigerated butterflake package/Flake rolls||1|
|Melted butter/Margarine||2 Tablespoon|
|Sesame seeds||2 Tablespoon|
1. Separating the 12 rolls split each into 5 or 6 rounds.
2. While doing so buttery layers pull apart easily.
3. on one or two large buttered cookie sheets place in a single layer and brush with melted butter or margarine.
4. Sprinkle with sesame seeds and bake in moderate oven (375°) 10 minutes such that crisp and golden.
5. Serve hot with optional garnish.
Calories 87 Calories from Fat 37
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 4 g6.5%
Saturated Fat 1.8 g9.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 7.3 mg2.4%
Sodium 82.5 mg3.4%
Total Carbohydrates 10 g3.3%
Dietary Fiber 0.29 g1.2%
Sugars 1.6 g
Protein 2 g4%
Vitamin A 1.3% Vitamin C
Calcium 2.5% Iron 2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet