Orange Chocolate Chip Bread
|Skim milk||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Orange juice||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Sugar||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Egg||1 , slightly beaten|
|Grated orange peel||1 Tablespoon (Fresh)|
|Buttermilk baking mix||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Semi-sweet chocolate||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (Mini Chips)|
1. In a small bowl combine milk, orange juice, sugar, egg and orange peel and in a medium mixing bowl stir into baking mix.
2. Beat such that well combined, about 1 minute.
3. Stir in MINI CHIPS and pour into greased 9 x 5 x 3-inch loaf pan.
4. Let it bake at 350° for 45 to 50 minutes or until cake tester inserted in center comes out clean.
5. Cool 10 minutes and remove from pan.
6. Let it cool completely, slice and serve.
7. To store leftovers, wrap in foil or plastic wrap.