Triple Choc Chip Cookies
|Caster sugar||4 Ounce (1/2 Cup / 120 Gram)|
|Brown sugar||2 1⁄2 Ounce (1/2 Cup / 75 Gram)|
|Margarine||6 Ounce (175 Gram)|
|Vanilla essence||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Plain flour||7 Ounce (1 3/4 Cup / 210 Gram)|
|Baking powder||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Choc bits||2 1⁄2 Ounce (1/2 Cup / 75 Gram)|
|Milk chocolate chips||2 1⁄2 Ounce (1/2 Cup / 75 Gram, Milk Bits)|
|White chocolate bits||2 1⁄2 Ounce (1/2 Cup / 75 Gram, White Bits)|
1) Take a small bowl to cream sugars, margarine and vanilla essence, all together. Whisk egg to this mixture. Keep it aside.
2) In a large bowl, sift together flour and baking powder. Add the egg mixture to the flour mixture. Mix well by adding choc bits, milk bits and white bits.
3) Take oven trays and grease with oil or butter.
4) Spoon the mixture on the tray by taking 1 teaspoon each time.
5) Set your oven at 180°C/350°F/Gas 4 and place trays inside oven.
6) Bake cookies for 15 minutes or until they turn golden and crisp.
7) Let the cookies on trays for at least 5 minutes.
8) Transfer the cookies to cool on wire rack.
9) Use an airtight container to store.
10) Serve as snacks with any type of hot beverage like tea or coffee.