JoAnn demonstrates Crispy Kale Chips a healthy alternative to potato chips
6 Cup (96 tbs)
1⁄3 Cup (4.8 tbs)
Nutritional yeast flakes
1. Remove the kale leaves from the stem and set aside.
2. In a pan, place the kale and water. Season with lemon juice, nutritional yeast flakes, onion powder, garlic powder and salt.
3. Cover the lid and cook for 1 minute.
4. Take out the kale and place in a dehydrator plate and dehydrate for 4 – 8 hours. Turning the kale after every 2 hours.
5. Serve kale chips with your favorite condiment.
Kale is one of the greens which are not enjoyed by many for its taste and in case you too don’t like kale for the same reason here is a video to turn them into chips. In this video the chef shows simple and easy it is to make yummy kale chips.