In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make her Sweet and Salty Chocolate-Dipped Potato Chips. This is a quick and easy treat, and everyone loves them!
300 Gram (as needed, any variety)
Semisweet chocolate chips
12 Ounce (as needed, can use peanut butter, white chocolate, milk chocolate, or butterscotch flavor)
1. Line a tray or platter with waxed paper and set aside.
2. In the top of a double boiler melt desired amount of semisweet chocolate chips.
3. Dip chips, one at a time into the melted chocolate.
4. Use a spoon to scrape off excess chocolate and place them on lined tray or platter. Let sit at room temperature to set or place in the refrigerator to speed up the process.
5. Serve them as finger food at a party or get-together.
Ultimate for parties or casual treat, sweet and salty chocolate-dipped potato chips makes for a delicious indulgence. What's more, these treats can be made in a jiffy too and tastes totally out of this world! Stream the video and get making this yummy treat.
Calories 318 Calories from Fat 165
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 19 g29.1%
Saturated Fat 6 g30.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 245.5 mg10.2%
Total Carbohydrates 37 g12.3%
Dietary Fiber 1.3 g5.3%
Sugars 12.2 g
Protein 3 g6.1%
Vitamin C 9.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
Betty's Sweet And Salty Chocolate-Dipped Potato Chips Recipe Video