|Oil||2 Cup (32 tbs) (For Frying)|
|Red chili powder||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Mango powder||1⁄2 Teaspoon (Aamchur)|
- Peel the skin of the potatoes and cut it into long and thin strips.
- Add salt according to taste.
- Heat around ½ liter of oil for frying.
- Put the cut potatoes in the pan for frying for around 2-3mins.
- When the potatoes become little pinkish in color and crisp remove it on a tissue paper to soak the excess oil from the potatoes.
- Now add red chilly powder and mango powder.
Your delicious and simple Finger chips are ready to eat.