Skip to main content
Wine And Drink
You are here
» Chinese Noodles Sauce
Chinese Noodles Sauce Recipes
This Chinese dish should be a must try Just a couple of ingredients being mixed and you have this noodle dish ready in no time See the video for more Sauteed noodles are a part of Chinese cooking. Most of the kids love these long noodles. They are easy to make
Sauteed Noodles in Plum Sauce
Do you love spicy noodles Watch Chef Vikas in this video as he prepares some delicious schezwan noodles long with vegetables. A great dish that is simple and quick to make Boil the noodle as per the instructions given on the pack. Cut all the vegetables into
Noodles in Schezwan Sauce with Vegetables
I have prepared a spicy version of the ever popular noodles with a yummy garlicky flavor. If you love spicy food and garlic you can never say No to this one. I used chilly sauce for this recipe and a small quantity was sufficient to bring the fiery taste.
Chinese Style Stir Fry Noodles with Chilly Garlic Sauce
MAKING 1. In a large pot prepare plenty of salt water. 2. Cook fresh noodles in it until they are just tender. 3. Drain noodles well. 4. In another pan boil the stock. FINALISING 5. Blend sesame seed paste and water. 6. Mix the remaining sauce ingredients.
Fresh Noodles With Sesame Paste Sauce
A great way to get your greens This gingery dish just might help you get back into those jeans 1. Spray 10 inch nonstick skillet with cooking spray heat over medium heat. Pour 1 4 cup of the egg product into skillet rotate skillet to cover bottom. Cook about 1
Soba Noodles with Ginger Sauce
Cold Noodles With Hot Sauce is a yummy dish with an original taste. The hot and cold texture and the delicious flavor of this dish is mouthwatering. You just have to try the Cold Noodles With Hot Sauce recipe Bring 3 quarts water to a rapid boil in a heavy 5
Cold Noodles With Hot Sauce
GETTING READY 1 In a bowl of warm water soak the Chinese dried mushrooms if using for about 20 minutes. 2 Squeeze out excess water from the mushrooms and remove the hard stalks. Slice into thin shreds. 3 In another bowl place chicken and corn flour. Combine
Noodles With Chinese Chicken And Mushroom Sauce
Cut fresh pasta into medium wide noodles about 10 inches long. In a wide frying pan over medium heat combine olive oil and butter. Add meat and cook stirring occasionally until meat is crisp and browned about 5 minutes . Add parsley basil salt oregano and
Noodles with Crispy Meat Sauce
With a pestle and mortar or a food processor make a smooth paste of the black beans and garlic. In a wok or a deep saucepan over medium heat heat the peanut oil and stir fry the beans garlic mixture for 40 seconds. Blend the soy sauce sherry and sugar mixture
Noodles with Clams and Black Bean Sauce
Combine marinade ingredients in a small bowl. Add chicken and stir to coat. Set aside for 30 minutes. Combine peanut sauce ingredients in another bowl and set aside. Bring 4 cups water to a boil in a medium saucepan. Add noodles stirring to separate strands.
Glass Noodles with Peanut Sauce
My mother used to make this Noodles n Meat Sauce every time I asked for a Chinese noodles dish. Noodles n Meat Sauce does taste great simply because meat sauce is awesome on noodles. Do make it for your kids 1. Soak dried black mushrooms reserve their liquid.
Noodles n Meat Sauce
Cook the noodles in boiling water. Wash and drain well. Clean and wash the mince. Cook it in boiling salted water till tender. When cooked remove from fire and drain the excess water. Grind the mince to a smooth paste with salt tablespoon soya sauce and onion.
Noodles With Meat Balls And Peking Sauce
Anonymous (not verified)
My husband has always had a fancy for a combo of weird flavors and that forced me to try out this Noodles n Three Flavored Sauce. But to my surprise I became a bigger fan of this recipe than him. You will fall in love with it 1. Parboil noodles and keep warm.
Noodles n Three Flavored Sauce
Noodles n Brown Bean Sauce is as good as any Chinese noodles recipe. You will love to have Noodles n Brown Bean Sauce again and again. So get ready 1. Soak dried mushrooms. 2. Prepare shredded vegetables and egg threads as in Soy Jam Noodles above. 3. Parboil
Noodles n Brown Bean Sauce
1. Mince or grind pork. 2. Dice vegetables. Cut scallions in 1 2 inch sections. Crush garlic. 3. Combine brown sugar sherry soy sauce tomato sauce and stock. 4. Heat oil. Add scallions and garlic stir fry to brown lightly. Add minced pork stir fry until it
Sherried Pork Sauce For Noodles
My mom used to make a lot of this Pea starch Noodles And Egg Sauce at home. We always enjoyed it and your family too will enjoy this Pea starch Noodles And Egg Sauce recipe if they are fond of Chinese meals. Give it a try 1. Bring water to a boil add peastarch
Pea Starch Noodles And Egg Sauce
1. Mince or grind beef. Mince garlic and onion. Peel tomato and cut in wedges. 2. Heat oil. Add salt then garlic and onion stir fry until translucent. Add beef stir fry to brown lightly. 3. Add stock sugar and tomato wedges. Heat quickly stirring. 4. Meanwhile
Beef Sauce For Noodles
1. Chop ham coarsely. Dice celery and onion. 2. Heat oil. Add celery onion and ham stir fry 2 minutes. 3. Add stock and heat quickly. Then cook covered 3 minutes over medium heat. 4. Meanwhile blend cornstarch and cold water to a paste then beat egg lightly
Ham Sauce For Noodles
1. Mince or grind pork then blend in sherry. Mince scallions. 2. Blend together bean paste soy sauce and hoisin sauce. 3. Heat oil. Add minced pork stir fry 1 minute. Add minced scallions and stir fry 1 minute more. 4. Stir in bean paste mixture. Add water and
Peking Meat Sauce For Noodles
1. Mince or grind pork. Mince scallion. Blend cornstarch and water to a paste. 2. Heat oil. Add minced scallion and stir fry a few times. Add pork stir fry until it loses its pinkness. Then stir fry 2 to 3 minutes more over medium low heat. 3. Sprinkle with
Pork Sauce For Noodles
1. Blend together cornstarch and cold stock. 2. Heat oil. Add cornstarch mixture and cook stirring over medium heat until thickened and smooth. Pour sauce over noodles and serve.
Chicken Stock Sauce For Noodles