Skip to main content
Wine And Drink
You are here
» Chinese Batter
Chinese Batter Recipes
GETTING READY 1.Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. 2.Rinse the pieces of chicken and dry them. MAKING 3.Take a shallow baking pan put chicken pieces in it. 4.Season with salt and rosemary. 5.Put water and the lid of the pan. 6.Bake the chicken for 1 hour. 7.Once
Batter Crispy Chicken
Stuffed Eggplant is an extremely tasty dish that can be served for any occasion. Experience the wonder of the Stuffed Eggplant with this wonderful recipe. Mix marinade ingredients in a small bowl. Add ground meat mix well. Let stand about 20 minutes. Cut
Batter Fried Stuffed Eggplant
Shrimps In Batter is a mouth watering recipe which you would surely want to get to your guests attention. This great tasting and easy to prepare recipe will surely tempt you to serve to your loved ones. So make sure you dish out this Shrimps In Batter and let
Shrimps In Batter
This Fish Fried in Batter makes a fabulous snack These crispy golden brown fried batter coated fish are versatile You can eat them as a snack appetizer or as a side course Try out these crunchy Fish Fried in Batter in all the three ways and tell me which way
Fish Fried In Batter
These Oysters Fried in Batter are a guaranteed addiction Just try them once with a savory sauce to know what I mean Let me know if youve liked these Oysters Fried in Batter Sift the baking powder with the flour and mix with the water to make a thin batter. Set
Oysters Fried In Batter
Cut tripe into 1 1 2 inch squares. Mix dry ingredients. Add next 3 ingredients and beat until smooth. Dip pieces of tripe in the batter and fry in hot bacon fat in skillet until browned on both sides. Serve with chili sauce. Makes 4 servings.
Batter Fried Tripe
Shell the prawns but leave their tails on so that they will be easier to hold. Beat the egg in a bowl add the salt and fold in the flour. Stir in the water and beat for 1 minute until light. Heat the oil in a wok or deep pan until a cube of day old bread
Fried Prawns In Batter
These Fried Shrimps in Batter are simply awesome Bite into a piece of this crispy golden brown batter coted shrimp appetizer with your party cocktails dipped in your favorite savory sauces Please do come up with suggestions for these Fried Shrimp if you have
Fried Shrimps In Batter
1. Wash shrimp. Remove legs leaving shells intact then devein Dry well with paper toweling. 2. Heat oil. Add shrimp then reduce heat to medium. Deep fry until bright pink and drain on paper toweling. Transfer shrimp to a shallow bowl. 3. Mince ginger root and
Deep Fried Shrimp n Shells Without Batter
1. Shell and devein shrimp. Sprinkle with sherry and salt and toss. Let stand 10 to 15 minutes tossing occasionally. Then drain. 2. Meanwhile heat oil. Add shrimp then reduce heat to medium. Deep fry until bright pink and drain on paper toweling. 3. Combine
Deep Fried Shrimp Without Batter
1. Combine flour water salt and pepper. Beat with a fork until smooth. 2. Then blend in baking powder.
Eggless Batter For Deep Fried Shrimp
1. Beat egg whites until stiff fold in cornstarch and salt. 2. Combine remaining cornstarch and salt in another dish. Dredge shrimp in this then dip in egg white mixture to coat.
Egg White Batter For Deep Fried Shrimp
1. Separate egg. Combine yolk with flour and salt. Add water to thin and mix until smooth. 2. Blend in oil. Beat egg white until stiff then fold in gently.
Separated Egg Batter For Deep Fried Shrimp
1. Combine flour and salt. 2. Beat egg lightly and add. Then stir in water to thin.
Egg Batter For Deep Fried Shrimp