Stir Fry Noodles with Tofu & Apples
|Firm tofu||250 Gram|
|Garlic||4 Clove (20 gm)|
|Oyster sauce||1 Tablespoon|
|Hoisin sauce||2 Tablespoon|
|Apple||2 , diced (or any fruit)|
|Cinnamon powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Curry powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Olive oil||1 Tablespoon|
1. In a pan pour in the water and bring to boil. Add in the spaghetti and cook according to package instruction.
2. Drain the spaghetti and set aside.
3. In a pan add in the olive oil, garlic and spaghetti stir fry for few minutes.
4. Add in the oyster sauce, hoisin sauce, tofu and curry powder. Stir for few minutes.
5. Crack the egg and add into the noodles. Stir for few minutes on medium heat.
6. Add in the apple and cinnamon, stir again.
7. Serve Stir Fry Noodles with your favorite sauce and enjoy!