1. shredded pork with 1 tea spoon soy sauce, 1/3 tea spoon sugar, 2 tea spoons salt, 1 tea spoon wine, 1 tea spoon corn starch, a pinch of peper, 3 tea spoons water, 1 tea spoon oil. marinate for 10 minutes.
2. chinese mushrooms, wash, soak and shred.
3. 50 gramm glass noodle washed and drained ,cut it around 2 cm long.Method:
1. heat hot pan 1 soup spoon oil to boil, put in soy bean sprouts add 1/2 tea spoon salt, pinch pepper and sugar. stir it well
2. heat pan til hot, put 2 soup spoons oil in then add pork and stir well for 3 minutes, add some ginger till light brown, then mushrooms and glass noodles, saute well add cooked soy bean sprouts, add 1 tea spoon chicken essence, 1 tea spoon soy sauce, pinch of sugar, 1 tea spoon wine, thicken with 3 tea spoons corn starch lotion.
Put the mixture in a sieve , parsley and chive on top ,and leave aside to cool down.
spring roll wrappers have a top and bottom side, the smooth side is top, mix the mixture with parsley and chive , then put the filling on the bottom side. after deep frying it will look better.
4 cups ( 750 ml ) of oil middle heat deep fry till golden brown move out of pan
To service with:
1. Thai sweet chili sauce for chicken ( my favourite )
2. worchestershire sauce
3. soy sauce, vinegar, pinch sugar