This is another delicious preparation of chicken drumsticks. Can be ideal as a side dish for any evening dinner.
Skinless chicken drumsticks
1 Cup (16 tbs)
1⁄2 Teaspoon (Optional)
1 Teaspoon, ginger paste
1 Teaspoon (To Taste)
Cinnamon powder/Garam masala
1 Teaspoon (Optional)
1. Add all the ingredients with the chicken. Mix well.
2. Cook the chicken half-way through.
3. Note-Do not add water
4. Take a baking pan. Pour some oil.
5. Put the chicken on the tray. Pour the masala water on the chicken for extra flavor.
6. Bake for 40 minutes or until it turns brown.
Want to try a different chicken recipe? Try this orange flavored chicken. This recipe from Indian cuisine cooks chicken drumsticks in orange juice along with Indian spices. This can be ideal as a side dish for dinner. So dinner time is going to be exciting!