|Shrimp||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Boiled and shredded chicken||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Onion||1 Medium, chopped finely|
|Green peas||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Cauliflower||2 Tablespoon, cut into small pieces|
|Mushroom||5 , sliced|
|Carrot||2 Tablespoon, sliced into thin strips|
|Green chili||5 , finely chopped|
|Red chili powder||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Pepper powder||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Cooking oil||5 Tablespoon|
1. Boil water. Add one tea spoon oil and salt. Add noodles and cook till half cooked. Remove from heat and pour over a large strainer. Spread the cooked noodles on a paper towel to drain out water completely.
2. Boil water. In a large strainer put all the vegetables and dip into boiled water for about a minute and remove. Drain water and spread over a paper towel to drain out water completely.
3. Beat white and yolk of eggs separately. Mix beaten white and yolk of the eggs. Add chopped onion, green chili, red chili powder, salt and pepper.
4. Add oil in a non stick fry pan and use low heat. Spread boiled noodles. When one side is fried, turn over. Add shrimp, shredded chicken (or ham) and vegetables on top of the fried noodles.
5. Spread the beaten egg mixture on top. Fry till thickens and then turn over and fry to light brown.