Feeling blessed? Christmas always makes me reflect on how blessed I am to be surrounded by family and friends who love me. Since christmas is all about heart, I thought I'd use 4 super heart health foods (tuna, LSA, asparagus, sweet potatoes) to cook a simple but delectable christmas meal for my friends. The next time you're feeling blessed, please your heart and your belly with this delicious meal!
1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs) (Linseed, Sunflower, Almond powder)
2 , chopped
2 Tablespoon (for dipping)
6 , cut into bite size pieces (5 - 6)
2 Bunch (200 gm), chopped
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)
Salt and pepper
1. Preheat the oven to 340 F.
2. In a roasting dish, add the veggies and cover them with coconut oil, cumin, garlic, salt and pepper.
3. Place in the oven for approximately 25 minutes until the veggies are cooked. Check the veggies around halfway through and toss them around.
4. Slice the tuna steaks on a diagonal lean into sashimi pieces, using a sharp knife.
5. Cover a plate with LSA and lay each sashimi piece on top of the LSA power to coat one side.
6. Arrange sashimi on each serving plate and sprinkle with chopped spring onion. Arrange the coconut roasted veggies next to the sashimi on each plate and serve with soy sauce.