Feeling tired? Tea contains caffeine and theanine, which heightens our mental alertness and reduces stress. So when I'm tired, I like to make a delicious sweet snack using tea. Luckily my friends from Tearroir can hook me up with the best! Next time your eyes are drooping, make sure to make a batch of these gorgeous crackers!
170 Gram, divided (1 1/2 + 1/2 stick)
1 Cup (16 tbs)
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)
2 Cup (32 tbs) (1 - 2 cup)
Fine sea salt
175 Gram (Whittakers dark Ghana chocolate)
Matcha tea powder
1. In a saucepan, add in the 1 ½ stick of butter, brown sugar and honey. Stir continuously until it starts to boil.
2. Turn the heat to low and add in the macadamia nuts. And stir well, season with sea salt and vanilla.
3. Place the crackers in a baking dish lined with parchment paper. And pour the macadamia sauce. Let it sit.
4. In another pan, add in the dark chocolate, remaining butter and matcha tea. Melt on low heat.
5. Drizzle that over the crackers and let it in refrigerator.
6. Take out of the fridge and break serve with tea.