Feeling Depressed: Taiwanese Egg Pancake Pizzas
|For pancake base|
|Flour||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Cooking oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Hot water||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|For egg pizza topping|
|Spring onion||5 , chopped (4-5 stalks)|
|Mozzarella cheese||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Tomato paste||1 Tablespoon|
|Prosciutto slices||4 , chopped|
|Cooking oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Flour||2 Tablespoon (For dusting)|
1. In a bowl, add flour, salt, cooking oil and hot water and mix together then knead until it becomes dough.
2. Dust the kitchen counter with flour and rub some over the rolling pin. Using a bit of flour to prevent sticking, roll the dough out into very thin 10-12 inch circles. Set aside.
3. In a medium bowl, mix eggs, salt, and spring onion together.
4. Heat a large flat pan with cooking oil, then add an approx. 10 inch circle worth of egg mixture to the pan.
5. Add the mozzarella cheese, prosciutto and tomato paste. Cover the egg mixture with one of the pancake bases and let it cook for approx. 30 seconds or until the egg is cooked.
6. Flip the pancake pizza over and fry another minute or so until the dough is cooked.
7. Slice and serve!
Calories 354 Calories from Fat 181
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 20 g31.2%
Saturated Fat 5 g25%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 243.7 mg81.2%
Sodium 575.2 mg24%
Total Carbohydrates 27 g8.9%
Dietary Fiber 1.5 g5.9%
Sugars 1.5 g
Protein 16 g31.6%
Vitamin A 11.6% Vitamin C 7.2%
Calcium 9.9% Iron 16.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet