Chinese Stir Fried Beef And Vegetables
|Green beans||4 Tablespoon|
|Beef strips||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Soy sauce||2 Tablespoon|
|Noodles||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Black pepper||To Taste|
1. Cut your vegetables.
2. Heat up the oil in a pan, sdd the garlic and sauté for couple of minutes.
3. Mix in the onions and sauté with the garlic and oil until golden in color.
4. Add the beef strips and cook until tender.
5. Add the seasoning and carrots and stir for few minutes.
6. Add the green beans and stir them in.
7. Add the cut up cabbage and stir it in too.
8. Cover and let cook for few minutes.
9. Add ¼ to ½ cup soy sauce to the vegetables and beef.
10. Add ¾ cup water, cover and let cook for few more minutes.
11. Remove the stir fried beef and vegetables reserving the liquid in the pot.
12. Add beef bouillon to the reserved liquid in the pot and dissolve.
13. Add little water and noodles and stir until it becomes soft- this takes around 3-4 minutes
14. Return your stir fry vegetables and beef to the pot and pour over the noodles
15. Serve hot and enjoy!