Left Over Turkey Fried Rice
|Oil||2 Tablespoon, divided|
|Eggs||4 , beaten|
|Rice||2 Cup (32 tbs), cooked|
|Red bell pepper||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), diced|
|Onion||1 , diced|
|Beans||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), diced|
|Green onion||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), chopped|
|Ginger||1 Teaspoon, minced|
|Garlic||1 Teaspoon, minced|
|Turkey breast||1 Cup (16 tbs), cooked and diced|
|Soy sauce||1 Tablespoon|
|Sesame oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Sesame seeds||1 Tablespoon|
1. In a wok pour in the 1 tbsp. oil, swirl around and heat on high flame.
2. Add in the egg and scramble. Take the egg out and place over the cooked rice.
3. Pour in the remaining oil; add in red bell pepper, onion and green beans. Stir well.
4. Add in green onion, ginger, garlic and turkey. Followed by soy sauce and stir well.
5. Stir in the rice and scrambled egg. Drizzle sesame oil and sesame seeds mix all the ingredients well.
6. Serve Turkey Fried rice with Chicken Garlic and enjoy!
Calories 965 Calories from Fat 274
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 31 g47.6%
Saturated Fat 6.2 g31.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 333.5 mg111.2%
Sodium 435.4 mg18.1%
Total Carbohydrates 126 g41.9%
Dietary Fiber 8.2 g32.8%
Sugars 4 g
Protein 44 g87.1%
Vitamin A 19.1% Vitamin C 39.9%
Calcium 17.4% Iron 35.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet