3 1⁄2 Cup (56 tbs), sliced (divided into green and white leaves)
2 , cut into pieces
1 , sliced
3 Tablespoon, divided
For stir fry sauce
1 Cup (16 tbs)
1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)
2 Teaspoon, toasted
1. In a medium bowl mix together all the ingredients of sauce and set aside.
2. In a pan add in 1 tbsp. oil and green part of the cabbage, stir fry for 2 minutes.
3. Add in the remaining cabbage and stir fry for 10 minutes.
4. Season with salt and pepper, stir well. Take out the cabbage from the pan and set aside.
5. In the same pad add in the remaining oil and chicken. Stir fry for 5 minutes, until chicken is done.
6. Add in the onion and stir fry for 1 minute.
7. Add in the cooked cabbage and mix up together.
8. Pour in the stir fry sauce and cook for 1 minute. Turn the heat to low and cook for 2 minutes.
9. Serve Chicken and Cabbage Stir Fry with steamed rice and enjoy!