“soy sauce yellow chow mein” is a popular Chinese dish that a lot of people usually order to complement congee. But not to say, that it can’t be ordered by itself either. To your surprise, this is actually a super duper simple recipe to make.
1 Pound (yellow)
1 Cup (16 tbs)
Dark soy sauce
2 Medium, chopped
1. In a pot of boiling water, cook dry noodles for a few minutes or till soft. Drain and rinse them in cold water. Set aside.
2. Heat oil in a pan. Put noodles into pan with soy sauce and toss or stir till all the noodles are coated.
3. Add the bean sprouts. Toss or mix them, cover and let the sprouts cook for a few minutes.
4. Put scallions on top and sprinkle with sesame seeds.
5. In a serving plate or bowl, serve the chow mein with congee or enjoy as it is.