Spring Rolls! Learn how to make these delectable appetizers from scratch. Sure to be a hit at your next party or at-home dinner date with that special someone.
King oyster mushrooms
Korean chili flake
Spring roll wrapper
1 Cup (16 tbs)
1. Julienne the Napa cabbage, dice king oyster mushrooms, break apart enoki mushrooms and dice onion, Set aside.
2. Heat a sauce pan and pour in the oil. Add in mushrooms and season with salt. Sauté for a few minute.
3. Add in the onion and sprinkle salt. Let it caramelize.
4. Stir in the Napa cabbage and toss. Season with black pepper and Korean chili flake.
5. Add in the enoki mushrooms and fish sauce. Squeeze out the lime in the mixture.
6. Take out the mixture in a bowl.
7. In a large bowl take warm water; soak spring roll wrappers for 20 seconds.
8. Take out the wrap from the water; place over the counter top it with cilantro, followed by the stuff and Thai basil.
9. In a pan heat the oil and deep fry the rolls.
10. Cut the spring rolls into pieces and serve with garlic dip.