Ying Demonstrates how to make a favorite Chinese "warm your heart" dish - Egg Drop Soup! Try it, it's easier than you think
1 Can (10 oz)
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)
1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), chopped finely
1. In a soup pot, pour in chicken broth.
2. Add in pepper and chopped tomatoes. Cover the lid and allow to simmer.
3. While the soup is simmering, combine corn-starch and water in a bowl.
4. Beat the egg.
5. Once the soup is boiling add corn starch. Cover the lid and allow the soup to boil for a while.
6. Slowly pour in the beaten egg in the boiling soup and keep on stirring gently.
7. Sprinkle green onion and sesame oil on top.
8. In a soup bowl, ladle the soup and serve hot.