The noodle spring roll recipe is a lip-smacking quick and easy appetizer. Try this noodle spring roll recipe and your guests are going to be all praise for your culinary skills.
Red bell pepper
1 , sliced
Green bell pepper
1 , sliced
1⁄2 , sliced
1 Cup (16 tbs)
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), divided (For deep frying)
Salt and pepper
Spring roll pastry sheets
75 Gram (5 pieces)
1. In a frying pan over medium heat, pour 2 tablespoons of oil and stir fry the vegetables for 7 to 10 minutes.
2. Add salt, garlic paste, soy sauce, chili sauce and ketchup.
3. Add boiled noodles, stir to mix thoroughly and turn off the heat.
4. Separate the spring rolls sheets and place the vegetables at one edge.
5. Fold carefully, brush with water to stick well and roll.
6. In a frying pan on high heat, pour oil and deep fry the spring rolls until golden brown.
7. Drain the oil from the rolls, let it cool and cut in half.
8. Serve the Noodles Spring Rolls with some sauce.
Noodle spring rolls are delicious appetizers to serve for parties or small gatherings. They are pretty easy to make, only when they are rolled up, one need to be careful. Do the preparations well in advance and just fry them before serving. This way, you get more time to spend with the guests because you hate being in the kitchen when the guests are around. Your kids wouldn't eat vegetables but in noodle spring roll they eat up everything that comes their way.