Wegmans Chef Nella Neeck shows you an easy way to get more tasty veggies on your plate featuring one of our favorite Eastern flavor-enhancers. It is an easy, fast, good and fairly healthy meal-in-a-pot.
1. Add 1/2 cup water, 1 Tbsp vegetable oil, and pot stickers in a large nonstick skillet.
2. Cover; bring to a boil on medium-high. Then reduce heat to medium. Cook 5-8 minutes until water has almost evaporated.
3. Uncover and continue to cook until pot stickers are golden brown on bottom side. Turn off heat.
4. In another saute pan, drizzle remaining 1/2 tablespoon oil around sides of pan; tilt pan to distribute evenly. Heat oil in pan on HIGH until oil faintly smokes. If oil smokes too much, pan is too hot.
5. Add snow peas and cabbage to pan. Stir and toss, keeping things moving, 2 minutes.
6. Add remaining 1/2 cup of water and stir-fry sauce; cook, stirring 3-5 minutes, until veggies are crisp-tender.
7. Arrange pot stickers around outside rim of large serving plate. Mound vegetables in center of serving plate.
For a spicy kick, add 1-2 Tbsp Tuong ot Toi Vietnam Chili Garlic Sauce (International Foods) in step 6.