This is a great dessert! Easy to make and very delicious! You can serve them as shown in this video or serve them with ice cream. They are crispy, light and not too sweet. Wantons are generally eaten as appetizers, filled with different kinds of meat veggies and spices but here I am using it make a desert!!! This easy and quick recipe is ideal for birthday parties. Kids will love it!!!!
White chocolate chips
2 Medium, mash
2 Tablespoon, coarsely chopped, with juices
2 Cup (32 tbs) (for deep frying)
1 Tablespoon, beaten (for egg wash)
1. Mix chocolate chips, walnuts and banana in a bowl.
2. Take two wanton sheets and spoon filling in the center of one. Brush its edges with egg and cover with the other wanton wrapper. Seal at the edges. Do the same for the remaining wrappers.
3. Heat oil in a large wok, frying pan or deep fat fryer. When the oil is at 370 degree F, drop the wantons into the hot oil and fry until golden brown.
4. Remove and drain on paper towels.
5. Serve on a plate drizzled with chocolate sauce and garnished with little candy stars if you like. You can also serve it with ice-cream. Ideal for birthday parties and celebrations.