Ying demonstrates how to make this Chinese style egg stir-fry dish. It is simple but delicious, one of the popular dishes in northern China, quick and perfect for cooking at home.
2 Medium, wedged
1 Tablespoon, chopped finely
1. Heat a pan and pour in vegetable oil.
2. In the meantime, beat eggs in a cup.
3. Add tomatoes to the pan and stir gently. Take them out after couple of seconds.
4. Pour a little more oil into the pan and pour in the beaten eggs.
5. Stir gently until soft and creamy. Then return the cooked tomatoes to the pan. Mix well.
6.Season it with salt and sugar.
7.Once cooked, serve the dish in a bowl or on a plate and garnish with green onions.
8.Tomato Egg Stir-fry goes well with steamed rice or with toast as well.
This recipe has very simple ingredients but tastes delicious. A friend of mine went over to china and there he had tomato egg stir fry and he loved it. So here's I am sharing this quick and easy recipe with you people.