This version of fried rice is vegetarian. However, you can go ahead and add small pieces of cooked beef, chicken, pork or ham if you would like.
1 Teaspoon, minced
2 Clove (10 gm), minced
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), chopped finely
Scallion (white and green)
3 Medium, chopped finely
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)
2 Cup (32 tbs), cooked
1 1⁄2 Tablespoon
1. Prepare the ingredients according to the list.
2. In a large pan or wok, add peanut oil and heat it very high.
3. Add the ginger, garlic, white onions and scallions. Stir well to mix and sauté till the onions begin to turn brown.
4. Put the peas, white rice and stir to combine them.
5. Pour the soy sauce and mix well removing the lumps to coat all the ingredients with the sauce.
6. Make a well in the center and break the egg. Allow it to set for a few seconds and scramble them. Just before they set, mix them well with the rice and turn off the heat.
7. In a serving plate, serve this fried rice hot garnished with chopped green of the scallions or cilantro, along with the side dish of choice.