Looking for a delicious but easy diabetic meal? Chicken Skewers with Peanut Sauce is a great Chinese-inspired recipe when you need something low in sugar. Give it a shot today. Nutritional information included.
12 Ounce, cut into bite-size pieces
Low-sodium soy sauce
Creamy peanut butter
1. To make the dip – In a bowl mix 2 tablespoons of soy sauce, peanut butter, scallions, lime juice, honey, and garlic powder until smooth.
2. To make the chicken skewers: Marinate the chicken in two tablespoons of soy sauce and the vegetable oil for 20 minutes.
3. Pat the chicken dry, skewer the chicken pieces.
4. Cook the pieces for 2 minutes on each side in the frying pan.
5. Serve chicken skewer with the peanut dipping sauce.
If you have a griddle: pat the chicken dry with a paper towel, skewer the pieces raw, and cook for 2 minutes on each side. Let the skewers hang over the edge of the griddle. Serve with the peanut dipping sauce.