1. Blend red chilies after draining water with water.
2. Add a little tomato puree and blend the chili again smoothly.
3. Heat corn oil in a non stick pan till the smoke coming out of it.
4. Add white part of green onion, garlic, coriander leaves and stir and cook till onion is golden brown in color.
5. Add salt to taste, 1 tbsp tomato puree, ground chili paste and cook till oil separates.
6. Add a little soy sauce, vinegar, brown sugar and let it cook for a while.
7. Let it cool down and store in airtight jar and use in recipes like schezwan rice or noodles.